jeudi 8 mars 2012

Pebbles and pains

Pains and pebbles

Pains
Like pebbles
Heavy and bulky
Wearing out my pocket
Yet smooth and familiar
I felt them so often
I felt them so deeply
But today I went to feel my pocket
The pebbles were gone !
My pocket felt empty
Lonely and out of shape
Everything around me seemed different
So I was a little shaky
I felt lost without my pain
Until I realised
It's just a new way of seeing things
I will be alright
The day felt new
I smiled and looked
At my pocket's shape
Both new and old
And really quite odd
I wondered
Where exactly
The pebbles fell out
I am not too sure
Someway on the way 
But now I am so light and happy
Farewell old pains
Farewell old friends
What a relief
What a release
Today I feel the sky more than I feel the ground
Today it feels like summer is just round the corner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...