jeudi 15 mars 2012

Mh-Kg 3

Wow
Thank you Mh and Kg for sharing your intuitions with us in such clear words. How generous of them to have devoted so much time and energy to teaching us. Yes I guess they were both poets in a way, and they were definately both teachers too, only to those who listen. They taught (I am sure) with modesty (simplicity) hope and generosity. They believed in humanity.They share the finest of wisdom (positive philosophy - life and happiness) with the simplest words and metaphors so everyone can understand at their own level, and you can read the works again later on on your journey and understand even more - yet smile everytime.

Sheer beauty!
but it is too much to take in in one go.
Sometimes I have to put the bood down for a while, leave time for the words to sink in.

And the good point is :  because it is so deep and has so many levels, well I won't be sad to finish the book. Because I can read it again and be sure I will find different thoughts to explore when the time is right.

Isn't that FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!! I think so.
All is fine and you are far greater than you know <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...