mercredi 14 mars 2012

In a quandery

The big in the little
The little in the big
The same in the difference
The difference in the same
Etc
All is One
One is all
Because love keeps it all together
Love is the universal cement :) and we are the bricks on one floor. There are many floors in many many dimensions. Some of which only you can only access with freedom and imagination. And be grateful you can access them at all and feed with patience the hunger to go higher ! Impatience is too heavy for your wings though it is the youthful expression of eagerness. And fear is also a burden though it is the other side of prudence.

Currently trying to find one valid opposition ? And I can't. Maybe between what I feel and what I can't feel ? Questionnable because what I don't feel might be what I can no longer/ not yet feel. We have to step out of time to find a valid opposition. Nope. I'm racking my brains but I can't see one right now...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...