lundi 1 août 2011

I'm packed (absurdity alert)

what I leave behind, what I take with me
what I should leave behind, what I want to take with me
clothes that no longer fit?
clothes that fit but I do not like to wear?
clothes I used to love
- the memory is not the object, nor the person?
but what am I going to need
- care to define need?
what's the weather gonna be like
- how can anybody know?
I don't want to carry all this luggage for nothing
it would stop me from feeling free or flying like a bird
and I don't like to negociate bagage overweight over the counter with the hostess with a queue of impatient angry people behind me
fine I will go naked, as I am
heart full of smiles and hope
- we'll see shall we?
good idea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...