mardi 10 juillet 2012

Five o two

Times when I feel so nervous
In spite of my favourite song
Over and over again my poor neighbours
Times when i just can't sleep
The shortest summer night feels like it's lasting forever
Times when my patience ran away with my calm leaving me with a flock of butterflies
Times when my world feels upside down
I don't forget
It's going to be okay
I'm going to be alright
This world has seen it all before
Time
And time
Again
And it's all fine in the end
I am smiling
And I still can't sleep
But I am feeling happy
And one day when I am old
If age doesn't turn me completely grumpy
Which I jolly well hope it doesn't by the way
I will remember
And smile
And say
It's never too long before the sun rises again
And the birds start singing again
So why worry now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...