vendredi 30 novembre 2012

Nostalgia


Nostalgia is a parrot on my shoulder... And a very pretty parrot too.
Sometimes nostalgia, she is too heavy on my shoulder, and I tell her to fly off. As I watch her soar up playfully and lightly through the airs I envy her wings...
And if she stays away too long I miss her, for better than anyone else, she knows the hidden paths when we travel in my heart and my memory... She takes me to those special places... 
And she makes sure we don't get lost or stay away too long, for she gets hungry and feeds on the present...

Nostalgia, she is a parrot on my left shoulder. A very pretty parrot, luminous green like hope and bright green like fresh spring grass...



Sent from my iPhone

1 commentaire:

  1. Dépasser la tristesse inhérente à la nostalgie, pour y découvrir un passeport pour la mémoire ?

    Si "positiver" c'est cela, c'est manifestement moins artificiel qu'il n'y paraît :D

    Chapeau ! (avec plume de perroquet)

    RépondreSupprimer

Laissez moi un message...