dimanche 8 avril 2012

dollyhouse city



Pictures mean different things to us according to so many factors I don't really ever want to list because it is so much more fun and freedom that way...

I found this picture whilst tidying up my good friend the dinosaur laptop (though I shouldn't say this too often, I don't want it to take offense and start going panicky, especially right now I am saveguarding everything, bad time for a blue screen, though that particular blue can be so attractive)

To me right now, this picture reminds me of long walks along the river to places I used to like and I haven't been back to since. A fluffy tree that was, and a glorious blue sky...
Quite litterally a lifetime ago, in another time, another place...

A once upon a time upon the world


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...