mardi 10 avril 2012

Big bear

WHOEVER said the bear is only sleeping when it is hibernating ? Maybe it needs to sleep to do other things.

Still I smile inside with that big peaceful groggy creature that gets so vicious when its boundaries are violated. A funny colorful mixture of honey and claws, earth and sky, teddy and grizzly, business as usual: all in one and one in all, rise and shine, think and feel, good morning everyone.

2 commentaires:

  1. who inspired this beautiful pensée ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The one who makes me glow and shine. He knows he means the world to me. I can't begin to explain how meeting him changed my perception of the world, he taught me how to smile and fly so high.. I feel he knows that. I've never told him he inspires most of what I write because I think that would embarass him... Un funambule de l'instant et un artiste de la vie. But I can't trap him in words like that it's not fair. He is addicted to freedom and truth =) fluffy purplegreen smile !

      Supprimer

Laissez moi un message...