jeudi 27 juin 2013

Light

I see you my friend. I hear you. I can see your footsteps before your feet have made them because I hear the longing in your heart and I recognise the inner cry for harmony. I can hear also the questions and difficulties and above all I can feel your aching loneliness because it will be tremendous. But I cannot warn you.
They will be your necessary companions on this strange path you do not yet know you have chosen.
Yet worry not. If I could I would tell you that Beauty and hope will go with you at all times. I would also tell you that the the sun will shine lighter and clearer and that the new feelings are delightful and also clear. I admire the courage you do not yet know you have and smile quietly.
I smile to you because I know and I keep quiet because I don't know enough.
And in a little while a wiser soul will smile to me in the same way, with patience, gratefulness peace and humility. It's a long and beautiful path, my friend. We will meet again. Somewhere, sometime. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...