vendredi 8 juin 2012

Nonsense

So I used to say the day the sun has a shadow is when I really have to worry.
Considering I still haven't found suitable sunblock and sunglasses, and that's if I agreed with them in the first place, I would have to add it is not a reason to run around naked staring at the sun. A burning and blinding truth I dare say.

Less mindblowind than when the sun was outsunned though. Outshun possibly. Can that be ? Light is in the eyes of the beholder. So the eyes changed ? Does that mean I have to change sunglasses or does it mean I have to wear them inside out ? This is a floorless reasonning how come it is so confusing ? Alice in wonderland isn't far away. Run as fast as you can and you might not finch a bit. Look out for the caterpillar, or did he make it to butter fly and margarine ? Or did he get stuck in the marmelade end traffic jam ? Watch out for the cat! mind you he's been out of reach for a while now running after a vanishing mouse ? I guess it's a firewall problem.

The sun outsunned. Quite a revolution really. It might just be a phase, because I am not sure the moon agrees, and really the moon is stubborn, we all know that. I wonder... It's a grinning and a starfreckling perspective, so we shall have to see.

Ah dearest nonsense. How do you do? So nice to meet you. It's been a while...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...