dimanche 10 juin 2012

Dragonburn

I am sitting opposite the eiffel tower. What a beauty. More than hundred and not a wrinkle. What a beauty. Such a wise old lady. She has seen so much. Iron willed I dare say.
Yalla fellows, tea time for me, it might cool me down because that is what I need.
Hey I wonder, does a dragon bear grudges ?
Does a dragon burn with its own fire ? But that's another topic. Or is it ? Do dragons cry ? Tears of fire ? Steam ? Do dragons drink ?? Doesn't water put them out ? How do they feel about rain ? Thunder ?

Hey the eiffel tower is glittering and twinkeling and sparkling :)

Ha!
I changed my mind and didn't have Jasmine tea after all. I had a diabolo menthe.


Strange. It's a pity. Regret and incomprehension burn like fire sometimes on my cheek 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...