mardi 29 mai 2012

This is the only way the universe makes any sense for me.



(I can't chose a quote, it all belongs together, I can't write after this, because I am miles away thinking about it and feeling the ripples of every word in my soul, too busy stretching to the breezy blue skies. Is there a more beautiful magic carpet in the world? I don't think so. And yet. Every word is truth and wisdom. Every word can be understood according to one's own ability to understand... wishing you a beautiful day, full of giggles and smiles. Infinitely and freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely always. Those moments where freedom takes all the space and makes even more, those moments of togetherness beyond understanding, those moments wordless and wordless, feeling!!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...