vendredi 6 janvier 2012

Those people

And people. The ones I love and that give me warmth. The closer they are to me the closer to my heart I feel the warmth when they think of me or when I think of them. I don't understand how that works either all I know is that I don't want to imagine how cold the world would feel without this feeling nor how empty the world would be for me without my friends keeping me warm. Warmth melts distance and time- am I repeating myself ? It melts all barriers. That kind of warmth makes one glow and glow wide. Those people. My spiritual family. Not always linked to my biological family though to be honest the spiritual family is not always a choice either. It feels like "ah hello! We know each other. I am not surprised we met. Happy to see what you look like. What cards have you been dealt this time round and how are you keeping ? My, how light and vibrant you have grown!". If we listened to the silence we might hear our souls whispering in ancient languages things we could probably not even imagine... Friends who have not met for a while usually do go down memory lane ! Maybe that is why these friends speak to me so wisely, every measured word like little helpers on the way... Self lit markers who help me even years later... But then these conversations know no barriers, be it time or distance ! Oh my, am I repeating myself again ? Self lit words, is that because they are charged with selfless love and warmth ? Is that why they make me glow. Those friends. The ones I don't need to explain!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...