jeudi 11 avril 2013

A dream


A dream without reality is like a seed without soil. Blooming remains a concept ?
The moment a caterpillar becomes a butterfly. The moment a seed decides to go for it and grow. The moment a bird decides to fly off. The moment a wave breaks. The first spark of a fire. 
Omg how am I going to cope. Nothing major, nothing I can't get over, nothing I want to get over but how am I going to cope ? Time goes in one direction on this plane of consciousness. I can't wish it didn't because it feels unnatural. How to let go of something when every feeling and hope in my heart every thought in my mind every atom of my body is rebelling against even the very idea ? Sorry folks I always try to be positive in my posts it is a question of personal ethics. Pride also maybe. Pride also probably. Stupid pride sometimes. It prevents us from stripping and feeling the wind. I guess in some cases it protects us from the blizzard. Let it go. Let it go. Smile and let it go. Where is the release button ha! The most useful buttons are the ones that hide the best. Why is that I wonder ? Maybe because you draw them as you go along and before you need them they don't really exist ? Can I go back in time and answer a question honestly without pride hindering my answer ? Nope sorry, no can do, says the universe. Can I change things ? Nope sorry, remember aladdin's disney rules, no can do says the genie. So?
In utter distress one day about another topic I asked a friend what to do because I couldn't do anything. He said, smile, just smile. 
Isn't nature amazing. A seed can sometimes travel miles for ages before it finds the right soul, soil sorry, the right moment, the right place. Paaaaatience ! Where is the patience button?
Nature is amazing. Nature has its ways. 
Smile, he said, just smile. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...