dimanche 3 février 2013

Fly up lil kite

It´s time to send the kite back home. It had a broken wing. See if I can fix that. There was too much wind for it. It came crashing down. I remember a lovely photo of blues and greys and sandy beiges but still a sad broken kite. It would be nice if I could fix it and send it back to where it belongs. And I can imagine it flying so high and light again. That is what I liked about that one. It was fast and silent. Like a bird. Blue. Where can I have it mended though. The factory is now closed. And then i have to send it back carefully so it doesńt break in the post :) ooooh. Fun. That will make somebody happy too. Even more fun :) yey! Dunno what to write on the note though. It´s kinda been a while. Nice job ahead. A very old one too. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...