mardi 16 octobre 2012

mantras

Don't take me too seriously today  I am in a filthy mood
You see a friend making a mistake
A close friend
Somebody you really care for
What do you do
Tell them
But are you sure of your own motives
You doubt your own judgement
People need to make mistakes to learn from them
You would not deprive a true friend from wisdom right
You can't keep telling people things you think you know better
Because you don't always know better
Even if this time you are sure
So you don't tell them
So you shut up and sing about the fairies
Or run around in circles trying to tackle things differently
Find a different thinking pattern
Change the angle you might change the maths
Right
But
Again and again
You run intp the same conclusion
Collision
Impossible impact
It teaches you patience I guess
And going nuts and bananas
B.....y hell
Close your eyes and get rid of this dark grey mood it can't be too attractive
Close your eyes again and wish things would be different
Think of the usual soothing mantras
But they are useless today
Because the guide you to that conclusion
You are running away from
But however fast you think
You are never running fast enough
The mantras take you there
Ha! With a peaceful radiant unconditionnal smile
As they do
Even that is annoying today
So you get really annoyed
Laugh at your own stubbornness
Which does not make things any better
Give up but you know even that is temporary
The answer is
I don't know
I wish I did
But don't take me too seriously today
I am in a filthy mood
And from that peaceful place inside me
I wish
Things would be
The way they should be
Mistakes are part of history too
I am smiling now
Maybe it's the mantras
How do they do it
They always make me smile

Everything
In its own time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un message...